Major WN3E Workshops
You are able to find the presentations of previous major WakeNet3-Europe workshops on the respective pages.
- 1st major WN3E Workshop: "Wake Turbulence Safety in Future Aircraft Operations", 08. & 09.01.2009, Thales Air Systems
- 2nd major WN3E Workshop: "Developments in Wake Turbulence Safety", 28. & 29.06.2010, Airbus
- 3rd major WN3E Workshop: "Wake Turbulence Achievements and Future Research Needs", 10. & 11.05.2011, NATS
- 4th major WN3E Workshop: "Wake Turbulence in Current Operations and Beyound", 28. & 29.02.2012, DFS & ECA
Other WN3E Specific Workshops
Please find the presentations of the WN3E Specific Workshops at the following pages.
- Specific Workshop on Wake Vortex and Wind Monitoring Sensors in All Weather Conditions
- Specific Workshop on Short-Term Weather Forecasting for Probabilistic WakeVortex Prediction
- Specific Workshop on Models and Methods for Wake Vortex Encounter Simulations
- Specific Workshop on Wake Vortex Regulation and Safety Requirements
- Specific Workshop on Incident Monitoring and Accident Analysis
- Specific Workshop on Research Needs for Operational Concepts and Capacity Analysis
- Specific Workshop on RECAT
- Specific Workshop on Wake Vortex Encounter Severity Criteria